Sunday, October 19, 2008

No heart

Have the Dallas Cowboys lost it? Where's the spunk? The fire? The desire?

It ain't there. Is it time for Wade Phillips to go? Phillips needs to start dropping some F bombs, kicking over tables and throwing clipboards instead of being this easy going "oh well we played our best" type coaches.

Even Romo before he hurt his finger had lost it. Always sitting on the sidelines pouting. And Jason Witten has been hanging around TO too long because he is starting to drop passes he normally doesn't drop. And Barber has fumbled what, three times now in the last three games?

So much for Super Bowl contenders. They are definitely pretenders and quite frankly I don't see it getting any better.

Demarcus Ware played with a little spunk today against the Rams and continued his sack streak. There's just no heart or desire right now. Something better happen now! Or you'll be seeing the team everyone picked to win the Super Bowl sitting at home in January.

I'm still a Cowboys fan and always will be. Win, lose or stink. Today was big time stink. I will still set aside three hours every Sunday to watch them. Well maybe not the entire three hours - today I turned it off in the third quarter after the Rams made it 31-7 and mowed the yard.

By the way I NEVER picked them to win the Super Bowl or even be in the Super Bowl. You can't in August. I don't make bold predictions like that because I know it will come back and bite me in the butt.

1 comment:

Amanda McD said...

that's my dad...always encouraging people to drop the f bomb...